Logo
Mary Carlton; GRI, SRS, ABR
Broker / Licensed in the State of Oregon Total Real Estate Group 2900 NW Clearwater Dr., Ste 320 Bend, OR 97703 541-668-1632  |  email: mary@listbend.com

16
Feb

Should I Wait Until Next Year to Buy? Or Buy Now? [INFOGRAPHIC]

 

Should I Wait until next Year to Buy? Or Buy Now? [INFOGRAPHIC] | Simplifying The Market

Some Highlights:

  • The Cost of Waiting to Buy is defined as the additional funds it would take to buy a home if prices & interest rates were to increase over a period of time.
  • Freddie Mac predicts interest rates to rise to 5.1% by 2019.
  • CoreLogic predicts home prices to appreciate by 4.3% over the next 12 months.
  • If you are ready and willing to buy your dream home, find out if you are able to!
Blog Archives
Your Dedicated Agent

Mary Carlton; GRI, SRS, ABR

Broker / Licensed in the State of Oregon direct: 541-668-1632 email: mary@listbend.com

Total Real Estate Group
2900 NW Clearwater Dr., Ste 320
Bend, OR97703

I´m Here To Help

If you are ready to start your buying or selling process
give me a call at 541-668-1632 - I´m happy to answer all your questions.

Contact Me Today