Mary Carlton / Oregon Broker
201217568 / GRI, SRS, ABR, RENE eXp Realty, LLC 1001 Emkay Dr., Suite 100 Bend, OR 97702 541-668-1632

29
Sep

Should I Buy a Home Now? Or Wait Until Next Year? [INFOGRAPHIC]

Should I Buy a Home Now? Or Wait Until Next Year? [INFOGRAPHIC]| Simplifying The Market

Some Highlights:

  • The Cost of Waiting to Buy is defined as the additional funds it would take to buy a home if prices & interest rates were to increase over a period of time.
  • Freddie Mac predicts interest rates to rise to 4.4% by next year.
  • CoreLogic predicts home prices to appreciate by 5.0% over the next 12 months.
  • If you are ready and willing to buy your dream home, find out if you are able to!
Blog Archives
Your Dedicated Agent

Mary Carlton / Oregon Broker

201217568 / GRI, SRS, ABR, RENE Office: 541-668-1632

eXp Realty, LLC
1001 Emkay Dr., Suite 100
Bend, OR97702
541-668-1632

I´m Here To Help

If you are ready to start your buying or selling process
give me a call at 541-668-1632 - I´m happy to answer all your questions.

Contact Me Today