Buying a Home
Many times buying a home can be one of your most largest investments you will make. Your home is not just the place to raise your family or where you entertain friends it is an investment for your future. Using the newest technology and internet marketing tools to streamline your property search to save you time and effort I will prepare you of the buying process so it is less confusing and overwhelming. At our buyer consultion, I will explain the search, offer and escrow processes; helping to Provide The Key To Your Future.
Accredited Buyer's Representative
Not all buyer’s representatives are equal. Only a buyer’s rep who has earned the Accredited Buyer’s Representative designation has made the extra effort to raise the bar, with additional training and experience.
If you work with an ABR®, you can feel confident that you’ll receive the highest level of buyer representation services. The ABR® designation is awarded by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
- A buyer’s rep is your agent and represents you
and your interests, not the seller’s, in the real estate transaction.
- A buyer’s rep who is an ABR® is a trusted advocate who has completed specialized training and has experience in helping buyer clients search for homes, write and negotiate offers, and get to closing − in short, ABR®s help clients find houses that become homes.
- In addition to knowing the dynamics of the local market, REALTORS® with the ABR® designation understand the special needs of buyers. They have additional knowledge and experience that takes them a step beyond an agent who only concentrates on listing property for sellers. An ABR® can provide you with valued assistance throughout the transaction and help you make informed decisions that will lead to a successful home purchase.
Importance of an Accredited Buyer's Representative
- A Realtor® and an ABR has a Fiduciary Responsibility to provide to their client Honesty, Obedience, Loyalty, Disclosure, Confidentiality, Accountability, Reasonable Care & Due Diligence.
The definition of “Fiduciary” is “Involving trust between the Trustee and Beneficiary”. As long as the request is legal, the broker has an obligation to maintain a Fiduciary duty to their client.
- Experience; Each real estate transaction is unique. Buyer agents are experienced with the continually changing transaction process, state required real estate purchase forms, have access to a database of “real time” information about subdivisions, floor plans, plans etc. We are also familiar with new home warranties and builders purchase contracts.
- Representation on YOUR behalf; Listing agents have a fiduciary responsibility to their client. A buyer is not their client and has no responsibility to any buyer to negotiate the lowest price. In fact, a listing agent has already made a commitment to the seller to negotiate the highest price possible. Let’s talk more about Dual Agency.
- No additional cost to the buyer; When a house is listed on the MLS, the seller has already agreed to pay for the buyer representation. If a buyer chooses to have the sellers agent to also represent them, the purchase price will not be lower.
- Education; Licensed real estate brokers continually and routinely are educated about the real estate market. An Accredited Buyers Representative has been extensively trained to represent the buyer.
Licensed in the State of Oregon. Broker Affiliated with Total Real Estate Group. Not intended to solicit properties already under contract. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019.